New story. Pete Wentz

Okay so the other day I was just sitting in Economics class not really paying attention to what Mr. G was saying, because to be honest he repeats everything he says. Any whoo as I sat there looking out the window, all of a sudden the thought of Pete Wentz having a child crossed my mind, and I though it was the creepiest thing ever!!! And then my brain started to send like brain waves and this whole story starting to develop in my head and here it is well the whole idea about it any way haha.

Idea:
Pete wentz and Ashlee Simpson have a son who is named after Pete, so hes liek the fourth or something, and he Pete's son falls in love with his best friend Annelies, who happens to be Patrick Stump's daughter so theyve grown up with each other pretty much, but the only problem is that Annelies is blind, but he doesnt care he loves her no matter what, but he's not sure is she loves him back so he tries to win her heart. But Annelies has her own problems to deal with. And finally she decides to get eye transplants but is that for the best?

SO what do you think abou it?
I'm still not sure if it should be on Annelies POV or Pete's so i have some more thinking to do lol.

Tell me any suggestion and what not :]
June 4th, 2008 at 03:46am