Anxiety: distress or uneasiness of mind caused by fear of danger

Russian Finals

So, if you've realized I've been really freaked out about Russian Finals. Today was especially fearful because we had to actually TALK to my russian teacher. We had to talk for a minute about ourselves..in Russian of course.

I was freaking out so much. I didn't write what I was going to say until ten minutes in the period before Russian. I thought I'd forget all of it. I rehersed for like ten minutes, then went into 'testing zone'.

So like, there are four worksheets we have to do for the test. Then she calls us up from numbers we picked out of a hat for the talking part. My number was fourteen. And I didn't know this, but my...er...EX-bestfriend Emma (that's a whole different story) so when Emma went up my..."friend" *Heather whispered to me "YOU'RE NEXT!" in a happy tone and it pissed me off. I'm like AGH.

It was my turn. Only like 7 guys in my class were stalling so no one else would had to go. Finall when they were done asking pointless questions, I walked up and they're like "You can walk slowly!" and I'm like, "if I have to go, you do too."

I went into the hall with my teacher and I seriously felt like I was going to puke and cry at the same time. I was freaking out. Then she's like "Go!" and pressed her little timer. I'm like AHHH and started rambling in russian.

"Menya zavoot Krista. Ooh Menya yased Cemya..." blah blah blah.

Then I forgot the rest, but I got over a minute! I'm like yay!!

That follows a pep talk from Mrs. J about how even though I've been absent so much this year, that that was a lot that I gave her. I'm like ^-^ So I was happy. But my stomach hurt all day after that. Bleh V__V

---
New subject; I Have a new smiley!!
~(O_O)~
ITS DOING THE WAVE.. =]

Yeah, so now I'm bored. I got a dress today for graduation.
I mayyy possibly post pictures later.. >____>
So Yeah. Talk to me!

I might update my orginal story "Dear Diary, I'm Not Normal" ...if people read it more =]
*wink wink nudge nudge*
People say it's good. I like it too =]
June 5th, 2008 at 01:51am