Them and They...

A place in which we all do not wish to visit. A place in which are heads are hung low and shoulders droop to the floor. This place of which frozen and numb feelings circle around a small pit of dying embers. A place of which we're always cold. Always sad. Always mind numbingly sick.

Why can't humans evolve past this time of where we all fall victom to the things that surround us?

Can we ever find a place where we all love to live and live to love.
A place of where our children shall grow without the heavy cloud of judging fear, regret, and pain hanging over their heads?
A world of total joy and happiness.

Such a sweet dream to hold.
Such a legendary story to tell.
In complete paradise where no man will ever have to worry about what's in the dark or what's around the corner.
Where the roads are not bumpy. The mountains are not tall.
And every step we take there's always a good sensation in the pit of your stomach.

What makes planet earth such a terrifying place? Them and they.

Words in which all of us has used. Words in which all have abused.

What word do we use to describe the people we do not like? Them. They.
What do we call people when we stereotype? Them. They.
What do we call the gangs, the housewifes, the men, the women, the children, the business man, the cripples, the dumb, the "preps", the "emos", the "goths", the "scene", the cheaters and the beaters? Them and They.

Isn't it funny how two little words help people destroy this earth in which we love so much?
How could anyone have possibly known, our words are what detroys the innocent?

Them and They.
June 6th, 2008 at 02:34am