Wanna Take A Guess?

You know the rules: 20 random consecutive songs from my library, first lines given here (or second lines if the first contains the title). You identify the song, and I’ll cross it out. Googling is cheating.

1. I once knew a girl in the years of my youth...

2. My song is love...

3. You're so nice and you're so smart...

4. Early morning, without warning woke me with a scare...

5. If all thy life is but a dream...

6. No more running down the wrong road, dancing to a different drum...

7. 'Cause he gets up in the morning, and he goes to work at night...

8. The dreamer and the wine, poet without a rhyme...

9. And it came to then that every plan is a tiny prayer to father time...

10. Long ago, just like the hearse you die to get in again...

11. After years of expensive education, a car full of books and anticipation...

12. I'm hanging around. I'm not putting down the state I'm in...

13. In the middle of a gunfight, in the center of a restaurant...14. Things are shaping up to be pretty odd!

15. The French are glad to die for love...

16. How I wish you could see the potential, the potential of you and me...

17. I complicated our lives by falling in love with him...

18. Sharp like the edge of a samurai sword, the metal blade cut through flesh and bone...

19. I'm so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears...

20. If I was a flower growing wild and free all I'd want is you to be my sweet honey bee...

Good Luck!! (These are the easiest things EVER!)
June 6th, 2008 at 08:55am