Friday June 6, 2008

Hey lovelies,

So I updated SISISINM (thats a lot of SI). I think it was a really bad, but long chapter. It will get better though, I promise you. If not, I give you permission to shoot me.

So today I was going to hang out with one of my really close friends and I was really excited. For my mom's birthday i got her a gift certificate to Chipotle (that's one of our favorite places to eat) for just her and I because I love spending time with just her. I'm not the normal teenager, I realize. So anyways, I was like "For dinner do you want to go to Chipotle?" Because I knew she and my dad had to work security at my sister's senior party. So my mom said,"Ooh, should we do Chipotle after graduation?" At first I was happy, but then I realized she said 'after graduation'. I was surprised and I said, "What? Graduation?" and my mom said,"Yeah, it's tonight at five."

So right now I'm in a 'What the hell?!' mood because now I can't hang out with my friend AND I have to go to my sister's stupid graduation. Just to let you know, my sister and I do not have even an okay relationship. We don't speak and she continually fucks up my life while thinking it's okay because well, 'it's her life. what does it have to do with me?' hahahhaaha. My sister is such a self-centered dumbass and I absolutely hate her. Or it. I can't exactly tell if she's a real person, or just the devil in human form. I may sound like a complete bitch for saying these things, but you have not met my sister.

So I'm pretty much in an annoyed state of mind. I mean, I wanted to hang out with my friend that I absolutely love hanging out with! Now I have to go to something I don't want to for someone I can honestly say I hate. What a great friday.

Oh well, hopefully I get some Chipotle.

:) See you around.

Vicksanti.
June 6th, 2008 at 09:47pm