RANTING WOOT

I feel sorry for SOOOOO many anime characters right now…with all the Yaoi and Yuri, I mean. I wonder if any manga-ka support gay couples of their own manga characters? It’d be weird, though, because with me, I base characters on my friends and me. So instead of “oooh…Sasunaru…” It’d be “OMG!!!! Alex and Jon?! NO FREAKING WAY!!!! THEY’VE NEVER EVEN MET!!!!!”

Humans are horrible creatures. They are social creatures and do whatever they can to be accepted. To stay in their social positions and to let off steam, they harass other humans. If all humans were exactly alike accept their favorite color, they’d still harass others. It’s just the way they were created. I sometimes think that it’d be better if all humans were exactly alike and could asexually reproduce. Then, they would be much more independent, which would bring technology and medical advances down to a stop from lack of teamwork, leaving humans to die just like other animals. This’d result in a better ecosystem. However, I am a much stronger believer in individuality and SELF expression. Humans are the truly evil beings. They are one of the only species to kill or eat each other. For the STUPIDEST reasons, too. “Oh, that guy stole my job opportunity *shoots*” NO!!!! JUST FREAKING NO!!!!! I sometimes wish Kira existed, but no. The newer Kira would kill “evil” people AND those who wouldn’t try to help victims. If this happened, the world would be rid of EVERY HUMAN BEING. I wish I could be an acception to these rules, but I am controlled be the pull of instinct. I try, though. I try my very best, and still people hate me. There’s NOTHING I can do.

Kira should kill Link. He’s evil. He barges into people’s houses uninvited, steals gem stones and other valuables, breaks other people’s vases, harasses animals, KILLS animals, cuts down trees and tall grass, and to top it all off, he can’t get a CUTE girlfriend, so he steals valentines from animals he kills. Captain Planet should kill him too. Heh. LOL. Don’t worry…I’m really a LOZ fanatic, as my photo shows…DO NOT REALLY KILL LINK.

I hate the kids at my school. Some are friendly aquantences, some kids who try to help my friends and I with our "situation". They're nice. The rest, though...I hate them. They could at least leave us ALONE. They come up to us,

Random Freak "Hey, japanese freak."
Me "I'M FREAKING UKRANIAN-AMERICAN!!!!!"

Just because I like anime, does that make me Japanese? I WISH!!!
*sings "I'm Turning Japanese"*

R.F. "Yo, Narutard, Naruto sucks"
Pein-sama "I know. He's such a child."
Me "We prefer the term 'otaku'. "
R.F. "Opaaaaake...er, whatever, Anime Freak"
Konan "...FUCKER!!!!"
Pein-sama "That 'fucking fucker fuck' is the correct term."

I hate that just because I like anime, EVERYONE assumes I like Naruto. Sure, I like it, but...still. And at least show the fact that I like other animes too by calling me an OTAKU!!!!

Also, people harass Pein-sama the worst cuz she's the leader. Kids'll come up to her and say "wanna be my girlfriend?" or "wanna have sex?" jokingly. She knows how to deal with these people rather well, so she'd say something weird in reply, such as "sure, when do we start...?"

She's SOOOOOO cool!!! No wonder she's our leader. ART IS A BANG!!!!!!!

BYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 8th, 2008 at 07:26pm