This crap even happens in my sleep.

So. I know I may seem like a complete 'tard or whatever when I explain this, but it irks me in a way.
So, last night I went to sleep after watching TAI TV on Youtube. [BTW it was funny. Sisky got "Santi" tattoed on his rear end.] Anyways, the dream started out with William Beckett, my best friend, other random people and I on a bus. Basically William was in the middle of my friend and I in the seat. We were on a highway somewhere, and blah blah blah. Anyways. I somehow ended up with my cat, and I had to give her away. Sad part. We got back on the bus and went to some weird city. Then, randomly, William proceeded to tell me he wanted to hang out/date my best friend other than me. Wtf?
This happened in real life!!! A couple of weeks ago, my best friend and I went to the fair in the county next to us, kinda near Atlanta. I was wearing my high school's shirt, and this dude I've never met said he went there, he was in the 10th grade. [Note, we were freshman. Blehh.]

We hung out the rest of the day with him and his little brother. I went to the ladies room while my best friend and the dude rode the Cyclone or whatever. [I rode it earlier in the day. Talk about dizziness.] After the ride, she told me he said he thought she was cute. IT ALWAYS HAPPENS. No guy has ever said that to me...my friend is gorgeous. She thinks she's fat, but she's not. I hate complaining about that...but it hurts sometimes, ya know?

Whatever. Can someone tell me I'm a complete idiot for even thinking about this?
June 9th, 2008 at 04:47am