Thursday June 5th, Last Day of School

Our arms locked together around each other. He was hugging me even harder than our usual goodbye's. A rush of spark and madness hit me, startled. I could tell he was nervous and when he said he was having daydreams, it never occurred to me about what, or to ask what about until I commented it and we spoke of stuff. Then I really wondered. And by then, I didn't even have the guts to bring it up. I told him that most writers daydream- Totally true, read it in a book and sounded just about right. My basic Instincts and questions rely on the summer and if he'd start writing about me.

He was hugging me even harder than ever before and he made me think for a split second that I didn't want to ever let go. I could tell instantly that he didn't want to either. His voice near me, so warm, his sound. I can still feel the urge and eagerness. My thoughts and confessions to a close friend were about him and how he just didn't seem to be interested anymore. But he was? The hug and most of his sad confessions spilled his guts. He put down all his possible cards on the table, but I didn't take the chance. Why didn't I? I was meaning to do something drastic, but i was stuck, scared. All his cards were lame, he was shy, he was scared to take another step forward, seeming to quick. But he took a big one with the note, something so amazing, I'll still keep it until I'm old and read it more. How can I let this go?

I told him 'I'll miss you for the summer' but I was scared to say I miss you because i thought I'd slip and say too much. He moaned for both of us ...

Or Maybe it was just me :/
June 9th, 2008 at 11:00pm