Gay Bashers and Homophobia.

I hate how everyone makes fun of people just because of their sexuality. It drives me insane that people can just sit there and just completely bash a gay or bisexual person. If you dont like it, then fine, keep your mouth shut and dont say anything and leave that person alone. I say this not only as a lesbian, but as a person. We have to take so much crap from people who dont like us. For instance, my sister, she says that all gay people should go to china and die. I couldnt believe that when she said that. Why do people not like gay people so much? I mean for Christians, it's a sin for some odd reason. My mother is a Christian and she said that if one of her kids was gay she would kick them out of the house. There is NO reason to hate them other than the fact that you're an ass.

Which brings me to the whole "That's so gay" thing. And I mean, honestly, I used to say it and now I realize how much it hurts and how it offends people. Where'd that even come from? That's what I'd like to know. I mean, if anyone can answer that, please message me. But, back to the subject. When people bash gay/bi/transexual people, it hurts them, it drives them to hurt themselves and their loved ones....so stop.
June 10th, 2008 at 03:49am