Talk about a storm

Okay. Let's start from what happen to what going on now.

My mom drove me to school early today, and I this is the first time she has drove me to school. And you do know what I forget? My friggin' keys. Yeah. I should be slapped. Anyways, I got to school early for nothing, really.

Really pointless shit. Like for my computers class. Yeah.

Than I totally forgot that my best friend is coming home with me. So I forgot my keys and I forgot to tell my mom about my friend.

It started to pour waterfalls when my friend and I got on the bus. We sat silently, while I hoped my mom wasn't home, but somehow remember to unlock the door.

But to my dismay, it was raining even harder then ever, and the door was locked. Meaning I had to go around to the back, and try to crawl through doggy door number 1, but it was blocked.

I made the poor decision of wearing tight skinny jeans, so I took off my ballet flats, and my band shirt (I doubled tank topped) and I got through doggy door number 2, whilst getting spiders on me. Which let to me to freak the fuck out.

I remember to let my friend in, and we relaxed until I get the smart idea of playing in the rain. It was so much fun. I was so soaken wet, that it looked like I took a bath with my clothes on. Good thing for waterproof/moshpit proof make up, or I'll be seriously ugly looking.

All in all, I didn't get struck by lightning, but I did get superb wet, and maybe even sick, but whose to blame? Okay. I am to blame.

Have any adventures in the rain?
June 10th, 2008 at 06:39am