Tueday June Tenth

Dear Mibba,

The phrase of the day is ETM. That my friends, is short for Evil Torture Mom. This cute little phrase was coined in 2007 by my bottle-blonde friend, and is the reason I was not able to tell you about my awesome day yesterday or post chapter eight, which I promise will be up by Friday. There were some unnecessary complications and I heartily apologize. What has my mom done to be evil and torturous? She threatened to disconnect my internet for weeks at a time. During summer vacation, no less, where I can only access internet via a friend's house. Oh, and she wants me to practice piano when I'm already sick of my recital piece because I've been playing it since January and the recital isn't until July, and guitar, when I lost my only pick last Wednesday and have no chance at getting more until tomorrow right before my lesson.

So, let me start with the stuff that happened yesterday…

I watched episodes 7-14 of TAI TV, which I am becoming slowly addicted too. My personal favorite so far is episode 8, but 12, 14, and 19 (watched today) are good too.

On the bus, my brunette Panic friend and I were saying things like "If you were gay, I'd totally date you." People think my friends and I are lesbians, but we're just very sarcastic, have great senses of humor, and the opposite of homophobic. Later, the same friend wanted to marry me because I taught her how to screen cap.

I wrote this on paper last night after my ETM was being an ETM so I was in a bad mood and didn't feel like sharing the crappy stuff because I didn't want to get in a worse mood.

This morning, with one minute until I usually left for the bus, my mom told me to wear shorts instead of Capri's, so she ironed the only pair of shorts I own and can wear to school. When I put them on, they were too small. So, I was the last person on my bus, meaning I had to sit near the annoying kids I hate that get on the stop after mine. And my bus driver makes us fill in from the back. I like being first, because my brunette Panic friend is only two stops behind me, and only a couple kids get on between us, so usually we can shout conversations if I'm like the second person on.

In Language Arts, we played jeopardy, and although my team was greatly biased against (the other team got three daily doubles, and we lost 1200 points for one of our team members cracking a joke about a girl on the other team) we still won.

And my librarians called me down to the library and gave me a rather large book and a rather large chocolate bar for helping them in the library. I love my librarians, they give me chocolate =D

After school I watched episodes 15-21 of TAI TV.

For the past two days, the average temperature has been like 100 degrees. And my brother decided to be a smart a** and lock me out of the house in the heat today. Don't worry. I yelled at him.

There was also a crazy storm, which is one of the reasons chapter eight is not out. My mom made me shut down the computer, and then my family played a fun game of Uno, in which I came in fourth, fifth, and finally won, and then we played Apples to Apples, in which I got a grand total of one card, while my mom got like twelve.

Later days!
June 11th, 2008 at 03:23am