I Hate Summer!

Yesterday night was my 8th grade graduation. Yeah, sure, it's nothing to get worked up about, but I just can't get over it. I don't want to leave my school that I've been at for five years. Life won't be the same without my old school. Okay, I'll probably get used to high school (and the fact that it's an all-girls private school o.0), but I don't think I'll ever get over leaving my best friends.
My best girl friend and boyfriend are going to a different school then me. Everyone says that young relationships don't ever last, though this one is totally different. Life is not complete without my boyfriend around and I don't know what I'm going to do once high school is in session. My best friend and I are soo crazy together. We can have a conversation about nothing at all and it will make sense to us. I don't think I'll meet anyone quite like her.
Summer right now to me is the season that marks the end of happiness and the beginning of depression. I wish I could go back in time and savor all those great moments I've experienced in middle school. I know now that I'll never get the chance to gift new memories quite like my other ones from my old school.
So, goodbye MCS, hello SMS.
Goodbye spring, hello summer.
Goodbye happiness, hello sadness.
June 11th, 2008 at 03:52am