Mindless Self Inulgence Concert.

LynZ is the second greatest person in the whole fucking world.

Mk. So we got there, and..we're sitting on the sidewalk, and theres maybe..20 people there? There was one girl with like, pink tights, a skirt, boots, a pink and black vest, pigtails, and sunglasses. Remember her. Anyway. We were sitting there, waiting, it was maybe, 5ish? And the doors didnt open until 7. So we decided that we should do what we do best. Famous person hunt. =)

Ok so we didnt find anybody..seriously. But I swore that I saw LynZ walked by before when we first sat down, like, across the street. But I didnt want it to be someone that just dressed up as her and be like 'ARE YOU LYNZ?!!' so I just kinda went with it.

So they decided theyd let the people there go in over by the bar. So they let us in over there, and I said 'I have willcall' and he said 'ok, go over to this chick over here, show her your id and the card you bought the tickets with, and she'll give you your tickets'. So I said ok and went over there, and I told her my last name. And she was all '*goes through tickets goes through tickets* nope. No Goff.'

So we just stood there, staring at her. She looked down her list and looked back up. And I was all 'You're kidding..right?' And she said 'Nope, this says you didnt buy tickets.' And I said 'But I did. With this debit card..right here..' And she just said sorry. And I was like 'So..I paid for the tickets, and now we dont even get to go? Thats fucked..'. And she said 'Sorry dude, ticketmaster says you didnt buy tickets. So you don't get any.'

She ended up telling us that we could buy tickets there, with cash. We did that (they were 22 bucks a piece. Now we just didnt have tshirt money). I called mom and told her. The cash seriously did come out of my account though. And my moms a bitch, so she called ticketmaster and bitched them out, and found out that somehow I put them in moms name. Which, I don't know how I could do that. Because the debit card has my name on it. How the hell could they be in her name and come out of MY bank account? But whatever, I went back and told her moms name, and the tickets had your address on it too, so I showed her my ID and they gave us our cash back.

OK. So now for the show. We were pretty much the same place me and Tori were at the My Chem concert. There was one row of people in front of us, holding on to the barrier. Tub Ring started playing, and they seriously arent that bad. Jenna wrote 'KISS ME' on her hand, and he like grabbed her hand while he was singing. =D We were right there though. Like, you could touch them whent they came to the end of the stage. It was awesome.

Birthday Massacre. Holy fucking shit. THATS when the pain started. People LOVED them. They started moshing like shit. People started crowd surfing. And we were right in middle, like in front of where the vocalists would be? And right in the middle is like, right where crowd surfers go. But the barrier was like, right against the stage. So when they got down, they were onstage, and the guards made them get down off the side. It was awesome.

THATS when we noticed that when people moshed forward though? The barrier would move.. Like, it would lean forward. At one point, the chick from Birthday Massacre came out and grabbed our hands and everyone shoved forward and the barrier almost gave and everyone almost fell on her. Cause like, the stage, where the barrier was, was like a foot riser, and then there was a step that was the real stage. So the barrier was falling on the riser.

During Birthday Massacre, I go SO fucking tired. People were just like, shoving and occasionally hitting. It was like, a very mild, but on going mosh pit. Like, you'll see sometimes people will start moshing at concerts? But then itll calm down and people will stop kicking and punching and stuff, or there'll just be one little section. And people will just shove you occasionally, and you'll get shoved back. You know? Well, it was like that, the shoving, and a really mild mosh pit, just ongoing. Like, it NEVER STOPPED. I finally gave up on trying to stay where Tori and Jenna were. And someone crowd surfed and kicked this dude in front of me in the face, and his head came back and hit me. He was all 'oh fuck are you ok?' and I was like '..are YOU ok?!'. Haha.

I gave on staying with Jenna and Tori, and got shoved over to the side a little. And I finally decided that I wanted out. The muscles around my ribs were cramping and it was getting harder to breath. So I tried to get up front and get the guards attention, but I couldnt. So I tapped on the dude in front of me's shoulder and I was like 'Hey, I need out, think you can help me?' All of a sudden he was like 'GUYS THIS CHICK NEEDS OUT MOVE THE FUCK OVER MOVE SHE NEEDS OUT'

Then everyone started helping. It was great. They shoved me forward with 'HEY! SHE NEEDS OUT! HEY DUDES SHE NEEDS OUT MOVE THE FUCK OVER'. They got me to the front and the guards saw me and I just like, lifted my arms out so he could help me out. And then everyone just picked me up! And he was like 'oh shit' and grabbed me, even though I didnt really need him. Everyone in the crowd got me out anyway. =) I love when people are like that. They're so fuckin nice. No matter how hard they shove you or push you.

Anyway. I went back and bought a red bull and downed it in like, .07489822 seconds. Then I bought three bottles of water, chilled a little, then worked my way back to where Tori and Jenna were, suprisingly, feeling much better.

Somehow, I got pretty close to where Jenna and Tori were. Jennas a freaking beast and was right up front still. And Tori had gotten shoved back a little. I gave them they're waters and they almost died. I took a drink of mine, but I didnt really need it, cause I drank the red bull. So I held it up and shook it around, making the water go everywhere. And everybody cheered. It was awesome.

Alright, so MSI finally came on. This is the best part right here. EVERYBODY MOSHED FORWARD. We got shoved forward like hell! And by then I had managed to get up to where Jenna was. So we were just one row of people away from the barrier. Well, MSI was playing Shut Me Up. And we finally broke the barrier. Seriously, we broke it. The guards were holding it up while everyone shoved against it. And whenever the barrier broke, I got shoved up to the front. So I was holding on the barrier, getting the shit squished out of me, while there was a guard right in front of me holding it up. It sucked, because when someone crowd surfed, theyd have to let go and get them. So everyone in front (like me) would fall forward, and people would be like, laying on me. It sucked, but then they would grab the barrier again and push it back up. Those dudes are fucking strong.

So after that song, Jimmy went to the guards and was like 'is this gonna work? It's your call dude'. They were trying to figure out what to do, and they decided the best idea was to just take the barrier our all together. So they pulled it out, and of course, everyone shoved us forward. I was on that foot riser, holding myself up with my hands, along with the 15 other people that were in front. We didnt wanna go onstage, cause we didnt wanna get kicked out. But everyone was behind us, shoving and laying on us. We were all screaming 'BACK THE FUCK UP!' It hurt like hell! Everyone was ontop of us, and we were just holding ourselves up with the stage. Jimmy was still talking to the guards, and we were just sitting there screaming.

Remember that chick with the glasses? With the pink tights, pigtails, ya know? Well, she had it fucking BAD. And you could TELL she was in fucking pain. She was just sitting there screaming at the top of her lungs 'BACK...THE FUCK..UP! BACK THE FUCK UP!! BACK THE FUCK UP!!' over and over again. It was so loud, the place almost got silent, besides her screaming. Steve, the guitarist, ended up pulling her out and letting her sit sidestage for the rest of the show.

So I was still there. On my hands with people there. Occasionally yelling at people, while Jimmy and the guards were discussing. And I looked up at LynZ and she looked at me. I just stared at her, thinking she has no idea, you've gotta really love a band to stick through this shit.

Thats when it happened.

She looked at me, and said 'Are you ok?'

And I said, 'Eh..kinda' (in that, only-breaking-my-spine sorta way). Cause I didnt want to come out and say 'NO' because I thought she was gonna pull me out and make me go back, like, when I had the guard pull me out earlier? I was in pain, but I was right up front, dying or not. I wasnt moving.

But, sure enough, she walked down onto the riser, grabbed my hand and pulled me out. Then said, 'Sit over there, if you want,' and pointed to side stage, right next to where she was normally playing.

Like the amazing person I am, the first words out of my mouth were, 'Can my friends come up here too? Theres only two of them.' And she said 'Later,' and motioned for me to sit down, cause Jimmy was starting the next song.

So I sat there, as she started playing and Jimmy started singing and everyone started moshing again. I was so fucking freaked out. There I was, like, two feet from LynZ while she rocked out on bass. After that song she looked at me and was like 'Do you wanna play?' and held her bass out a little. And I said 'Dude I don't know how.' And she didnt really hear me, cause people were screaming and stuff, so she was like 'You don't know how to play bass?' and I said 'No, dude, I suck,' and she said 'Well learn!' And they started playing again.

I looked across at the other chick that steve had pulled out. She was sitting there singing along and headbanging, so I was like, why the fuck not, and did it too. I was sitting there, with no one molesting me from all sides, in a perfect climate.

After the next song she came over and grabbed a water bottle and took a drink. Then she looked down and was like 'I'm sorry you got moshed. Are you ok?' And I, of course, said 'Yea I'm fine, thanks.' I was so restraining from saying 'Are you kidding?! I'm fucking great!' But yea. She still grabbed her fan and turned to toward me, then tossed me a water bottle. She's really freaking nice. It's unbelievable.

After a few more songs, she grabbed her fan (probably because my hair had freaking dried by then xD) and turned it onto the crowd. You could tell they were grateful. Then she came over to me and knelt down and said 'Ok, in this next song I'm gonna scream, like, right in your face, and you gotta scream back at me ok? I'm gonna do it twice'. And I was like '...ok. Sure. xD'. So then I did! And it was really weird cause like, everyone was watching them and shed come over and grab my face and scream really fucking loud and I had to scream back at her and it was hilarious yet awesome.

Oh, and I gave her my lucky zombie. I had it in my pocket cause I decided it was good luck on the way there. And it obviously was. So I figured it was best to give it to her for some reason. xD Why not right? Roflcopters. Anyway, at their last song, at the end of it, she said 'Bye' and threw her pic at me and left. And I was like '...WHAT?! NO!' I was looking over to the direction she went, wondering exactly who would stop me if I followed her. Jimmy was still like, saying bye..or whatever those people do after their last song. There was just this big black security guard guy, and some people that didnt look like they had much authority.

I finally decided to go back there, backstage, and I was like 'Dude do you think I could get LynZ to sign this for me?' to the guard, cause there was no sneaking around him. He just said 'She went that way' and pointed to the hallway. xD Hell yea! So I ran over there, but it just led to outside to the busses, so I was like DAMMIT!.

Jimmy came out though. He's a major ass. I kind of dont like him. I found Tori and Jenna right as he came out. And Jenna was like 'can I have a hug?' and he said 'No thanks I'm good' and kept walking. So, since I was very determined to get LynZ's auto, I said 'well can you get LynZ to sign this then?' and showed him the pic and my marker, and he said 'I can't get LynZ to sign shit, but I'll take you're pen.'

AND HE JACKED MY FUCKING PEN!

I was like 'Haha, no. I almost drove illegally to get that pen. I want it back.' He just said 'Too bad.' And I said 'I'll stalk you until you give me that back.' And he just said 'Do it. You'll get arrested.'

Stupid fuck. He really is a jerk. Some of you are probably like, 'Oh he was just kidding around and shit. He's famous, he can do whatever he wants.' And he can? But I think he's taking advantage of his friends. Not my favourite person.

He ended up giving people his autograph (which was mainly just an 'x', instead of his name. I guess if you really like him you'd be like 'ZOMG HE PUT AN X ON MY ARM' but what the fuck ever). We went back backstage again, insearch of LynZ and didnt find her. We went back and forth a few times, until the guard finally told us we couldn't go back there anymore.

But then we saw her. She was at a different bus, and there were just a few people around her. I ran over there and immediately held out my pic. She just laughed and was like 'You're the girl from the stage!' and I said 'Shyea!' and she saw Tori and Jenna and was like 'Seriously, she kept asking if she could have you guys up there, but we couldnt find you.' Which is true. I mightve accidentally left that part out up there now that I think about it, but yea. She let me look, but they had gone back to the back already.

Anyway, she gave me a hug (she loves hugs actually, she gave everybody squishy hugs, and told Jenna she hugged very well xD) and took a picture with me on my phone. It was pretty awesome. Oh and she thanked me for doing the screaming thing. She said most people refused, because its during a song and everyones watching you and stuff. But that I did really good. xD whatever. I guess I'm good at screaming now.

So yea, shes now my second-idol. Second greatest person in the world. Second best day of my life. =) As opposed to meeting Frank Iero.

if you seriously read all this...then..you're very loyal i guess. bahahahha.
June 11th, 2008 at 05:54am