Secrets Kept Silent

I wanted the title of this to be something along the lines of nanananananaJOURNAL!
But that'd be childish, which is not like me at all.... But instead I opted for some mystery. And it's relevant. Which is a bonus.

New story to work on.
Which should be good. Because it's a joint story. and it's an awesome idea.
My only qualms with it is that I won't be good enough for it.
Not going to say much about it, because I like secrets, but I'll tell you the title.
Autophobia
Sounds nifty eh?

In the world that is me, not much happens.
Which is completely my own fault, but... whatever.
So I've recently been getting lots and lots of books [maxing out 2 library cards because I can't go often enough].
This week and a half is Crime/Suspense novels.
The ones I've read so far are pretty dodgy. Which is a shame.
Although one did have a great twist at the end where the good guy was actually a sociopath.

And in addition to the books, I've been watching lots of movies. So if nothing else good comes of this period of my life, I will be well versed in pop-culture.
Oh and watching lots of TV too. I love Project Runway and can't wait for the Aussie version.

So to end this rather rambling journal, I ask thee reader, if thy art still reading, to mayhaps recommend me some literature or movies to watch. Pretty please?
June 11th, 2008 at 01:57pm