Our First Summer Adventure

This is a totally amazing journal of our (Kara and Annie's) amazing adventures, I suppose it would be. So summer has just begun and we've been having some amazing adventures already.

The first thing we've done was go to downtown, um. I don't think Kara really wants me to say the city, but we went downtown. (Huuuuuuge.) We went to the amazing library, which is huge! It's actually about twenty times of my library at home, oh man dude you don't know how jealous I am. We ran up and down the stairs of the three stories and went in the glass/mirror elevator. I, quite frankly, don't like elevators or heights, but it was pretty awesome. We went into the Children's Library; it was pretty freaking awesome. There were these "Alice in Wonderland" doors (they were actually just really really really short doors for little kids) and Kara and I were running through them. There was this martian thing and a couple of cars and frogs and stuff.

After that we went to a mall. (Let's go to the mall, you know they have it all.) Well, we picked up Kara's friend Nicole, and then we went to the mall. We pretty much went in almost ever store, maybe, okay not really, but a lot of them. We went to Build a Bear, and we made this really awesome ghost! We named him Spit-Face, he has awesome converse and Dark Knight pj's! While we were there Kara rode on the machine cars and such that you stick a quarter in and they start. We kept sitting in almost all of them, but she actually rode this one dragon one. We were right next to the Mall Police Station. She only got caught because she screamed. The last thing we did at the mall was going up to the Cinema to check out what was playing and we saw this giant Hulk, and a piano that played itself (that was rather creepy).

After we dropped off Nicole back home we went to Walmart. We ran to the Cd's first, and they didn't have any cool ones. Then we were looking around for Little Miss Sunshine (which I hadn't seen before that), but sadly they didn't have it. Then we found some play dough, and we picked out green and orange, 'cause the purple looked funny. While we were running around we found this big bouncy ball, it was purple. We started bouncing it down isles and crap. While we were running down an isle we found the Bratz Dolls (the current version of Barbie) and we found the guy ones. There was this Mexican looking one (please don't be offending, I'm trying to describe), named Dylan and Kara and I were freaking out. We have a friend named Dylan, but he doesn't look like that, and he's so much more cool. While we were running around there was this loud shrieking sound, it was so freaky. We were freaking out and turns out they were testing the frikken fire alarms. I mean really, they didn't even warn us, that's the least they could do, before starting it they could've come over the loud speaker instead of freaking us out. When we were leaving we named our cart Francis, he's beautiful.

After we got home we watched Alvin and the Chipmunks. It was really good, I hadn't seen it before either. They were so adorable. Strawberries and Cheez-its, those are the best when you're watching a movie.

The next day we got up and went to the Art Museum. It was incredibly awesome, for the most part. There was a lot of art that I really enjoyed and then some that didn't seem to make sense at all. I know sometimes art's not supposed to be understood, but it was just bugging me so much. There was this one piece of art that was Jesus with a woman at a well and her top was sort of falling off and I was like, "that lady should fix her top, she's with Jesus!" We saw this Chippendale chair and her mom was like, "that's a Chippendale chair don't touch it!" Kara started freaking out. Apparently she thought it was a chair that exotic dancers danced on, when it was really a designer chair. There was a kid with his pants really high up and Kara kept saying "urkle pants", and we were laughing. It was really mean and I feel bad about it now, and yeah.

After we left we had pizza and went to this place called "the shed". We didn't actually go in, cause it was creepy and just not a good store. Then we went to Target. The parking lot was flooded and it was sad. Two carts were stuck in the big puddle of water, it was so sad. Kara named them Frankie and Joe, poor guys. While we were in there Kara rocked out to 80's music and I sort of just stood there. We were looking through Cd's there too and there was this Cd, called Blood Drunk (or Drink, maybe) and there was a Hannah Montana CD in there. Kara kept pulling the CD from behind up to see her face and started singing the song from Jaws it sounded like. It was pretty freaking weird, but hilarious. We were sitting in the middle of the movie isle and people were walking in between us and probably giving up funny looks, but I wasn't paying attention. While we were there we found another one of those big bouncy balls, but this time the purple one was at the top so we had some trouble pulling it out. While we were running around we found the Bratz again, and we found a Dylan kid. We then learned that it was "Date Nite Dyan". Needless to say we needed to find him a date. The only other dolls around was a winter Bratz boy named Eitan. After that we looked at shoes and converse clothes.

After that we went to Best Buy to find Little Miss Sunshine, which we did. We parked next to some "guys from the mob". It was creepy because they were on my side. Well we went to look at the car stereo's and there was this hole that I really really wanted to climb into, however I didn't. Then we looked at Cd's, and finally someone had some freaking awesome ones, I mean really.

Then we went home and watched Little Miss Sunshine. It was really great. If you haven't watched it, you must. It caused me to have an incredibly weird dream (look on my page for a journal about it, if you really want to).

Today, we got up and went to the zoo. The zoo was awesome. We saw so many awesome animals, however the polar bears and the one kind of monkeys were our favorites. We named the polar bears, Lucille, Mathew, and Red. Lucille had this bucket that he really really liked. Then he and Mathew were playing (I think they were in loooooooove) and they were leaving poor Red out. There were seals too, but they weren't as cool as our polar bears. We wandered over to the African animals and saw these alligators, giraffes, wildebeests, and these two zebra's (who we named Bonnie and Clyde, because they were in looooove, too). Then we went to the other side and saw ducks and tigers, and this Sloth Bear (I named him George). We saw a lot of animals, fish, birds, elephants, rhinos, monkeys, and a bunch of other ones. The best monkey's were these little furry black and white ones, they were so adorable. Kara named them all Alfred, except for the one sitting all alone, and he was depressed, we named him Scotty after Scotty Vanity. It was amazing. We also saw the kid with the "urkle pants" again and we were like "oh my gosh! Didn't we see him yesterday?"

Tonight I think we plan on watching Sweeney Todd (which I haven't seen) and making cookies.

Aren't you jealous of our amazing summer adventures? Now tell us yours, because I seriously wanna know.
June 12th, 2008 at 12:32am