#2 i love yous not enough....im lost for words.

I couldnt say it. I just froze thinking "fuck!" you know?

Charlie means the most to me. Nothing, No one else matters when it comes to my love for him. Yet I couldnt tell him, to his face those three little words when I had the chance.

I stood there watching Joel Pott's acoustic set, him stood behind me. The next thing I know he's wrapping his arms around my waist kissing me on the cheek as asking me if I was alright. I turned round and wrapped my arms around his neck. Like those stupid movies.

I couldn't say it. Him smiling at me and I just couldnt say 'I love you'. I just said. 'I meant what I said'

I said it before but in writing, not face to face.

Does that mean I dont love him, or am i scared of what he could have said?

All he said was. "I know you did, now come here. I want a cuddle". and thats what we did. for most of the night. Just.....cuddled.

What on earth is wrong with me!? I love the man.

I will have to tell him next Staurday when I see him.

All my friends are saying....

"He likes you!"
"You have a chance"
"Get to know him more"
"Make a move!"

Its so hard! Im so scared Ill mess up with him. I care about him so much it kills to think I could ruin what I have with him.
The perfectness.

*sigh*
June 12th, 2008 at 03:10am