Twilight Cult

So yesterday I joined the Twilight cult... I just randomly found the book in the sci-fi fantasy section in the library. I'm not sure if I've seen it before and just ignored it, but I thought I'd take it coz it seems to have quite a big following amongst mibbians who all rate it, plus I wana see the film =)

I love the book!! I'm not sure if its just a great book of if its coz im a sucker for romance (proably due to my non existant one lol) and vampire/werewolf things. thats probably why i love blood and chocolate so much too.

But this book has got me addicted, its like Harry Potter - when a new one of them came out for once my mam would just let me sit and read all day, when the last one came out it was my nanas bday so we went out for lunch and i took the book with me to read while waiting for food lol. And thats how i feel about Twilight, I just want to sit and read it for ever and ever. I havent finished it yet, coz I've got ironing to do today, and I came online to say happy birthday to my mate. But I'm gona go back to reading it pretty soon.

Sometimes though, the way she describes every little detail annoys me but I still cant put the book down for too long, lol.

So I am proud to say that I am now in this Twilight lovers mob :]
June 12th, 2008 at 01:19pm