The idiocy of some people never ceases to amaze me

o6/o4/o8

To all my wonderful readers,
so I was surfing the web today and found something that I found pretty interesting.
Actually its not that interesting I just found it to be hilarious.
So its a video about Keltie Colleen, Ryan Ross' girlfriend.
In the about section of this video the person says,

"I know Keltie, Presonally, and I made this video because we are fighting, If you guys are going to bitch about if fuck you, I'm not a tenie, and If i was a teenie It would be over brendon, stop being bitches

This vid was made for my own amusement, I know this slut and i hate her, but Its also made for all you girls out there that hate her too, and all you Ryan teenies that can't stand to see her with him, I know how you feel, just when my stomach turns when they kiss I'm really going to throw up, I know where that mouth has been "

Okay, number one. If you're going to post something at least try and spell the words in the first sentence correctly.

Two. "This vid was made for my own amusement..." Then why did you put online for everyone to see?

Yes this does explain it, "but Its also made for all you girls out there that hate her too..." but even at that, why are you publicly bashing someone, online, instead of to their face. Personally, (notice how I spell this correctly) I find that to be very low class and cowardly.

People who make videos that insinuate that all the girls who date band members that they like are whores I find pointless.

There's no better way to get on that band member's good side like insulting his girlfriend...

So in conclusion I will say this. I have no idea if Keltie is a whore, slut, or bitch because I don't know her. And I highly doubt that this person knows her. But what do I know? He/she may know Keltie and has decided to choose a low class and pitiful way of showing how they feel. That's their prerogative

I just needed to say how I felt about this even though it will change nothing.

And if you do feel this way about Keltie, or any other girl/boy, try not to be offended. Its not my intention. My intention is to state things how I see them.

If you have anything to say to me about this please message me or leave me a comment but if you're going to be uncivil and try to goat me into an online fight, save it.
My advice:

Let them be. They're happy. Why destroy that?

There is a link to the video on my profile page. It is near the bottom right before the comments.

~ Jamie
June 12th, 2008 at 07:17pm