Of Orthodontic Patients and Urination

So my older sister went to get surgery today.

She wants to get braces, so they had to get rid of three of her wisdom teeth.

But no, that's not enough. They also had to pull four of the teeth on one side of her mouth.

Ouch.

They said the swelling won't hit her until tomorrow, and the pain won't hit until Saturday.

So for tomorrow I'll be at my nana's house, heating up soup and making sure she doesn't fall down the steps from being drugged up on all of her pain meds.

I love my life.

But on a lighter note, I'm listening to this weird Japanese metal band called Maximum the Hormone. They do the opening and closing songs for Death Note, which is my newfound obsession.

I've only seen one episode of the anime though. The time is inconvenient.

I've read volumes 1 through 4, and I'm slowly working my way through the next few chapters here. My dialup is preeetty slow, so it's agony.

I love my life.

Put Chapter 2 of Monotony up. I'm going to change the title, since monotony is the first word that came to mind while I was fishing around with the title. That was before I even started brainstorming, so it really was just randomness. I'll think of something...I have to pee.

I love my life.
June 12th, 2008 at 08:33pm