The man who controls my social life.

It was the last day of school today, glory hallelujah. I'm done. Finished. Never again.

Anyhow, normal high school students generally spend the last day of school hanging out or partying. Not me. Oh no. My choir conductor had other plans...

He, Bob, schedules an intense three hour tour rehearsal from 4-7 (horrible, horrible timing). That was super fun. Then low and behold! He schedules me audition for this really advanced choir I'm trying to get into for 8:55 at night.

So here I am now, sitting on my butt at home after my audition while everyone else is probably out having a jolly good time. I love choir, I really do. And I love Bob despite the fact that he has complete control over my social life, academic life, and any other lives I might had...

Enough with the pessimism.

I had a loverly time from when school got out at noon-ish to three. I went to a ridiculously commercial shopping center with two of my amazingly awesome friends. We ate staggering amounts of vegan noodles and gourmet cupcakes, took lots of pictures of us doing ludicrous things with chopsticks, body wash, stuffed sheep, artsy sculptures, and lingerie, and bought exciting glittery eyeliner, and complained about how hard the math final had been.

Plus, my darling Isobel sprayed me with "Miss Sexy Supermodel Body Spray" at Victoria's Secret and I smelled like a prostitute for the rest of the day.

That sort of sums up my life.
June 13th, 2008 at 06:29am