Of Volcanoes and Tea Kettles

I feel like a volcano. Or a tea kettle.

That's right, I'm ready to explode. Steam is shooting out of the sides of my head in my imagination, and it's not fun.

In case you haven't caught it yet, this is a rant. A fairly long and pointless rant, to be exact. I like to complain because it's something I'm good at. If you're going to complain about ME complaining, at least take a few shots of Clorox first. I'm not in the mood.

And yes, there are people who will say I'm doing this for attention. If I wanted attention, I'd set off fireworks or walk around in fucking parachute pants, kay?

Kay.

Comments

So I was referred to this site by my best friend, and I wasn't expecting much. I decided I liked it, and started a miniature story just for something to do. Now I'm hooked on working on it, and I'm having fun. But then there's the annoying teenage girls flooding my page with comments that they KNOW they'll never get replies to. I'm assuming that by joining a writing site they have the ability to read, so they should learn to pay attention to things in bold print. It clearly says right on my page not to leave stupid comments.

So they leave me comments.

'Welcome to Mibba! Hope we can be good friends!'

'Hi there welcome to Mibba hope you have fun!'

Yes, it's nice to be welcomed, but not the same way for three pages straight. At least mean it if you're going to say it. My page is NOT a billboard for desperate teenage girls who harvest friends on sites like this so they don't feel so insecure about their lack of a attention in the real world.

Boys

I'm having boy issues, imagine that. I was talking to this kid that lives in my town, goes to my school, comes by my house every now and then to hang out, and blah blah blah. I like him a lot, and I don't know why. He's not exceptionally attractive, and he's possibly the biggest bitch I've ever met in my entire life. His attitude sucks, and he's a major player. I've liked him for a while now, and he knows it. He always has. But he insists on acting like an idiot and leading me on, only to shut me down right after. I have no idea why I put up with this sort of shit from people.

I mean, if someone came to me complaining about something like this, I'd tell them to get over it. It's a lot harder to cope when you realize that you're being stupid, and still can't help yourself. All boys are either assholes, fakes, or just not worth my time. My standards are nearly impossible to meet, and I guess that's why I don't have many friends. But honestly I couldn't care less. In ten years all of this will be behind me, and, if things work the way I hope, I'll have money and a good social status away from all of this drama that seems to revolve around my head twenty-four seven. And yes, I do bring a lot of it upon myself, I won't deny that.

Me

I know I'm babbling on and on about my problems as if someone cares, when I know every single person on this site [save one] doesn't know me, and has no reason to respond to any of this. But it still feels good to see all of my anger out and open to the world. And I know people are going to comment it being all like 'oh well it's okay!' or 'i'm theeeeeere for you!'. Please. You don't know me, so I have no reason to regard anything you have to say about me or my problems unless it's exceptionally insightful and written like you're someone who actually knows the English language, not a series of abbreviations and combinations of letters that look like they belong stamped on a casket buried on the surface of Mars.

I have no tolerance for illiterate people, and again, that's just me and my impossibly high standards. I know I have an awful attitude and my outlook on life is too pessimistic. But whatever.

Moving On

Like I said, I'm not doing this for attention. With every single word I type I feel a little better, and that's good. By the time this is posted and I read it over, I'll probably be in a way better mood. So yeah, you don't have to regard this.

But for the people that are going to...I need someone to talk to. Cause after finishing this I'll probably be majorly bored.

If you're not already annoyed with me and thinking I'm a total bitch who's incapable of feeling anything other than this intense frustration, drop me a message or two. I should get back to them, as long as they're not stupid.

The End
June 14th, 2008 at 06:48am