Come One, Come All, To The First

Hey everyone. In the few hours I've been here (feels like a few minute), I've been bombarded with really nice comments and people started reading my story the minute I put it up! So I'll put up all my poems over a few days, and write a journal entry, and add another chapter to my story. Wow! I hope this continues.

You know what frustrates me? Guys. I never get them, which isn't bad but it isn't good either. They always go for the others, despite me being totally original (I'm not emo, but I am and my friends apparently think I'm awesome and I think the same of them...I hate to sound up myself though. Sorry!) and apparently having very, very, very blue eyes (is it really necessary for a year 12 to point out to everyone in the changing room "Wow! Look at that year 7's eyes! They're so...BLUE!!!") and being alright looking and all. Do I intimidate them? WHAT THE HELL??

I even asked my good friend the other day when I called him. I like him a lot, since between October-December of 2006. I've never told him. He said he had no idea why guys wouldn't like me, because there was nothing stopping them..."Not that I like YOU that way" *awkward silence*. I'm going to tell him. Agree? Can I get advice? Damn the fact he lives 598km away (we checked. His mum told him I was a GI; geological impossibility. Is this hopeful? After all, his mum must think he likes me. Is this really true?). I need to tell him soon. I've got holidays coming up in a month, and I'll be visiting him.

Also, I smell banana bread. This is disturbing, as there is no banana bread in my room. There are, however, about 3 or 4 finished bananas in the bin...ew...
June 14th, 2008 at 01:25pm