Frank Iero Fan Fics....ARE WRONG

Ok, that's it. I'm putting down my opinion on all these FRANK IERO IS GAY fan fics! IT SICKENS ME!
YOU PEOPLE! GOD! I just heard about a person who sent Frank Iero's bro a fan fic about them and they were like gay and kept having sex in it.
I'm sick of looking for normal boy/girl love stories and accidentally clicking on on them and being completely grossed out by the contence. If you all are so obsesed with sex then go HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE AND TAKE IT OFF THE INTERNET
Many of you may not have realized, but there are 9 and 10 year olds on here (not me I'm just stating) that are looking for normal stories and click on one with sex contence, and many people don't bother about the rating on here actually and just leave it at G and then these kids become scared and ask their parents about it when they shouldn't find out till they are at least 13. I got it the hard way I found out when I was 11. Ughh....
Anywho, it's insulting, discriminating, and people can get hurt. ITS WRONG!
I'm sorry if you don't like me for this, but I've been clicking on these everywhere I go and yes, to MENTION it in your story is fine, but to DESCRIBE IT???? EWWWW!
I have nothing agains gays, and unfortunatly lezzies slightly freak me out because they are of my own sex and you know... you are afraid they'll make a MOVE on you....( but I don't mind if they have a gf and whatnot, but I once had one stalk me in my own school)
But anywho, it's the SEX and the problem is, there are no STRAIGHT Frank Iero stories.
I'm not obsessed with MCR but I like them and listen to them often, but fan fics of theirs just BORE the hell out of me. USE YOUR IMAGINATION!
Either way Frank's bro was scared the HELL out of his mind when he was sent the link. It was just wrong ok?
I don't care if you don't like me for this, but I'm SICK of it. OK?????
So build a bridge and GET OVER YOUR OBSESSIONS.
Get as mad as you want at me people, but describing sex in every single chapter of your book is just abnormal and creepy. It's just perverted.
OK? AND I'M SERIOUS.
But I think that sex is fine as long as you use it at home and off the internet where people who don't like talking about it and people who are to young won't see it. Go have sex with your boyfriend or girlfriend. AND GET OFF IT! God...stop taking so much behavioral pills guys....
June 15th, 2008 at 03:44am