are you serious?

so here's a story for you:

Guy sort of knows girls. Acquaintances. See each other around at parties and such. One particular night; girl is pining over boyfriend who is cheating on her with other girls and guys. Both boy and girl are pretty drunk. Girl goes outside. Guy follows. Need I say more? Girl and Guy do not speak for two months. At a party, girl drunkenly calls guy saying she wanted to see him again. Guy shows up at new years party. Girl and Guy have a genuine sober hook up. A week later Guy shows up at a party Girl is at. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Another week later Girl brings Guy to a party at MIT. Another week later, Guy texts Girl at 1am asking her to sleep over because his mom isn't home. Girl sadly declines. She has sports obligations. Guy asks another night. Girl sadly declines because she has friend obligations. Guy doesn't talk to her again. About a month later, Girl and friends are drunk and have no place to stay. Bored and lonely, Girl texts Guy. Guy invites Girl to his friends apartment. Girl accepts. Yeah, yeah, yeah. A couple days later, Girl is at her friends house. Girl invites over and Guy accepts. Girl and Guy have a very nice night. A couple weeks later, at about 1 am, Guy invites Girl to his friends appartment to 'drink beers.' Girl declines, having friend obligations and little more dignity. Another week later, Guy texts Girl at 12 am, and asks for a sleep over either at friends house or his friends house. Girl is tripping on mushrooms and has difficulty understanding what he wants, and decides against it. Guy and Girl NO LONGER SPEAK. Guy and Girl haven't spoken in like three months. Last night at 2am Guy texts Girl three times and calls her once, asking her to sleep over. Girl was in the cape with her friends, and missed it all. She texts him back saying sorry she missed his texts. Guy doesn't respond.

Wow-this is all I GET? seriously? What the heck is wrong with me?
June 16th, 2008 at 06:57am