My adventures as Brett Anderson - Journal Version

when I posted this as a story I got a warning for it or something.
Silly mibba and all their stupid rules. :)

For a week, because I'm so cool and have so much life, I pretended to be Brett Anderson on Mibba. Practically EVERYONE bought it, and started calling me Brett, which was just hilarious at the time.

I'd go on chat, and tell everyone that HI I'M BRETT ANDERSON. And still no one realised. I suppose they just didn't know who he was. Some kid told me I had a great voice. hahaha, why thankyou.

Once I practically gave it away by saying that Justine Frischmann left me for Damon Albarn. Which caused a girl named “a fob romance” to research into Justine. I was planning on telling everyone the truth then, because I thought she'd figure something was wrong. But lucky for me, even THEN she still didn’t realise anything wrong about the whole situation. But I mean, really! Brett Anderson, the frontman of Suede and The Tears, (obvs not the real one, though, me.) was talking to her on a site for teeny kids?! lolololollolllllllllll you guys are so gullible.

And on a sad sad day, I lost my permission to post pictures (omgg!!1one!!11 -sob- /wrist ) so I decided to drop the act, haha. You can only get so much out of pretending to be Brett Anderson.

And here's just a quick message for everyone who believed me:
Sorry guys, I was just messing with you. It was amusing though. I’m kind of shocked actually. I did a horrible impersonation and I was so sarcastic about it the whole time.

Though I did feel really bad for Mikey Massacre, because she was so trusting! :'(
(sorry mikey massacre!!)

I’m ashamed of you guys. Listen to the London Suede RIGHT NOW or I’ll eat your face.
June 16th, 2008 at 05:22pm