Psychotic New Story Idea. Help

Okay So a couple of weeks ago I was listening to "The Horror Of Our Love" by Ludo and I was like "Hmm a stalker guy willing to kill for somebody, and even kill the girl if was left to that; a bit psychotic but interesting." So I wanted to write a story about it but I wasn't quite sure how I was going to be able to pull that off as seeing I write mostly fan fics with romantic things and cuteness. Not well murder and psychotic things. But I was determine to write at least and intro to get me inspired but I wasn't sure if people were going to read it, so I want advice to see what you think about it :D so here's just then intro.

I watched her as she scribbled down everything the teacher was saying, her writing so perfect just like her. If only I could have her alone to do all those things I’ve been wanting to do to her.But she’s to important to just take her, people would start freaking out and start looking for her, I only had one more month until she was eighteen and then everything would be perfect, if she knew how much I loved her, her beauty so amazing to me, her scent so glorifying to me I wanted her and bad. I just had to wait just like I had been waiting for the past two years if only she knew how much I had done for her.

I kept on watching from the back of the class room, I could tell by the way she was sitting that she couldn’t wait for the class to be over, I knew what every single face expression meant, I knew her body to well to know when she was uncomfortable, worried or just plain happy. Oh how much I love her. I lover everything about her, her charisma her copper hair always seeming to stand out wherever she was, her gorgeous green eyes like marbles with so much to tell with just one look at them. Her cream skin so soft and almost porcelain, her long eye lashes so beautifully curled, a trail of freckles across one cheek to the other, she was a Goddess, my Goddess.


So what do you think?
If you have any ideas that's great!
June 17th, 2008 at 09:15am