Mindless Self Indulgence in London anybody?

Sooo, has anyone seen previously, or is anyone going to see MSI in London?

I'm just curious and want to see if I can find any other people who may have been or will be going to the same MSI gigs as me...

I saw them support MCR last year, and also at the Astoria in april and I'm gonna see them again next month... anyone else? Wasn't just me there for sure.

Oh, and a little rant on about how awesome they are...

Jimmy is the most retarded and yet awesome motherfucker I have ever met, such an incredible guy, never lets a show get boring, completely owns the stage and is just... bloody amazing.

Kitty bloody rocks her drumkit, seriously, I wanted her drumkit so badly, I even bid for it on ebay! She is completely awesome and such a nice lady too, signed everything I was handed by friends for her to sign, lol.

Steve, Righ? is funny. I don't know how he puts up with Jimmy, but I guess it's practice, lol. And I admire greatly his ability to stay absolutely still for about ten minutes as he did at the end of the show I saw, completely still until Jimmy rolled him off on a board on wheels.

And, lastly, Lyn-Z. She is the most awesome bass player second only to Mikey Way, I mean, shit, she bends in half and plays bass... at the same time She is unbelievable and completely awesome. How she got in the band makes me laugh every time as well, :D And she is happy to hug sweaty audience members... so good, lol.

Back to original point, so, anyone?
June 17th, 2008 at 11:52pm