Florida SuperCon, Nat Tena, and Anime Fun! Oh My!

Into the world of reality, I went to the Florida SuperCon in late May, and it was awesome. Especially that I've took a quick picture with Natalia Tena (who plays Tonks in HP) and I asked for an autograph. After I left within a yard or so from her, I mentally freaked out, but all was good on Saturday. *sighs*

There was a friend of mine, who dressed up as Dante from Devil May Cry, that almost choke me (I was okay), saw Super Smash Bros. 3000 (see Mario danced), watch Jem (don't really know her much) play, watched a Wizard Rockumentary (didn't really like it much), drink Ramune, went into a hotel room where my Dante-looking friend and his Saskue-looking friend was held at (though I was with female friends, don't worry), and etc.

Plus, if you want to see Nat duel with a guy at the convention, here's the video:



Sadly, I missed that.

Anyways, I'm sorry if I didn't write for a while, but I gave myself a break as I read HP fan-fics (not all were good, some left me hanging, and etc.) since there were too many Naruto fillers on Cartoon Network, good Anime in English subtitles on the Internet and Anime Club related things at my school. Hopefully I would update my stories again, even though I might have lost a few of my readers in the past months.

Happy Trails to You,
Risa
June 18th, 2008 at 04:19am