Today.

Today is the day i change for good, i gonna let all my bad memories go and focus on my good memories back when i was young.

I am changing for my self, not for ofter people who hate me. I'm not going in to detail about it , but it's because of something which happened at lunch. It's ok for me because people change, but peple nower days forget that and just guess that you're channging for somebody else and that you just don't want to be there friend anymore. There's no such thing as normal, so to the people that say that there normal you're not.

I've changed a lot over the past year and to the people i have hurt, i'm sorry, i never meant to hurt you, it's just that when people change you're got to get used to it otherwise you will lose them forever.

People are People so why can't we just all get along, why do we have wars, why do we fight, people just forget all of us are the same. Doesn't say in the bible that we should love each other. There's to much war in the world so why fight our best friends when we've fallen out?

Just because i listen to different music from Gabby Brown (our group's chatter box) or anyone else in the group, doesn't mean i should get rejected over it.

Some day i will get revenge on them and when i do they will feel what it's like to be me, to be left out on everything.

But life doesn't last forever, so what's the point of life?

But theres always a down side to everything including life...
June 19th, 2008 at 09:45pm