The Car Accident :[

I saw car accidents for the past days, weeks, months and maybe years! It's because everything keeps on rewinding. Car Accidents go all over and over again. The last accident I saw was this accident by the highway. A girl was bumped by this red car. I had a chance to peek through everyone surrounding her and there I saw a poor girl bumped by a car in the head. She was pale and blood was streaming down her hair. One unusual thing that really struck me was the choker tied all over her right hand. That was the choker my grandma gave me when we went of to this beach. I wore it exactly as I got it from my grandma.

The night after the incident, I was able to sleep. The only thing that popped out of my dreams was this night when a car goes fast and kills me! I woke up after that and found out that it was already time to wake up. The next night i dreamed of it again. But in another place. I dreamed it once more and there I saw another place again. I only saw it 3 times but I was freaked out. I called my friend to tell her the story. While I was telling her I remembered something. Our maid told me that if I dream of those things 3 times in a row, she would advice me not to tell my friends. Or else that would come true. I didn't panic and played the computer. The next day I went to my school. I saw all kind of black things passing by my side sights. But when I turn to look at who passed by there's nothing.

I don't know what would happen next.

-Mixxie
June 21st, 2008 at 02:36am