hey, i have a question.

So my question is about stories. I had a story that I posted today, brand new - that I wrote a while ago. It was only one chapter, so I decided it must've been a 'one shot' but it didn't fit in with my folder, so I gave it it's own...thing.

And it was there, I knew it was. I was on the phone when I did it.

But it's not there anymore.

Did I do something wrong? I don't know where it went. It's obvious that it got deleted...but I don't get why.

I gave it all the right tags, I think my spelling was all right in it.
Could it have been how I put the title? It was 'THE RIPPER'. I didn't know I wasn't allowed to...all capitalize it.

--

You know, sometimes I feel like the only loser in the world that plays The Sims.

And you know what, maybe I am!
I enjoy The Sims game very much.

I remember when I first started out, with just The Sims 1. It's kinda a lame game, but I thought it was great because I didn't know any of the cheats and I struggled a lot.

(I still don't know any of the cheats)

Then I deleted it just so I could put The Sims 2 on it. And I went through this whole process, of changing my entire computer system to fit it on here.

That was a couple years ago, and I'm still severely addicted. I'm getting back into playing The Sims 2 again, especially after I heard about the new expansion pack: Apartment Life.

I seriously CANNOT wait =)
June 21st, 2008 at 04:59am