Well, if you haven't figured it out yet...

I am back in town, peeps!
Mississippi was BORING!
Stressful and disappointing.
I stayed in the van the whole time, listening to music and sleeping.
My sis wouldn't watch any movies besides The Nightmare Before Christmas and Where The Wild Things Are, and if I turned on anything else, she'd have a hissy-fit.
St. Louis was okay.
We stayed at the Garden Hilton.
It was great. They had chocolate. Hoot.
And on the way, we passed over the flooded city of Cedar Rapids.
Oh jeez. That scared the shit out of me.
The CITY was underwater. You might've seen it if you watched the national news.

Oh, and we passed by a deserted town named Wentzville.
And knowing me, I told all my friends.

Anywho, I'm back, and I posted an update of "Hero", if you haven't noticed, and one of "Romancing with a Fall-Out." I had to change some titles too, because apparently, I did something wrong.
Also, I'm finished with the SEQUEL to "Hero".
My friend said she's writing her own version of the sequel, so hopefully, I'll find some way to snatch it.
And, I'm starting a new story about a bunch op women in the nut-house. Inspired by "Girl, Interrupted", but a little more...demonic. If you want any part in this, in which, be ready to die, just comment me, and I'll work you in.

Ew. That sounded wrong!

Okay. Time to leave!

Much love,
X.x
Infamous.
June 21st, 2008 at 05:14am