IMPORTANT!! RE; TITLE CHANGES!

I have decided to change the titles to my stories to make them more acceptable :)

For some strange reason the kidnapped story has vanished from my mibba O_o! But don't worry I have it saved and I'll post it back up once I think of a better title for it!

I have changed the;

I just swapped bodies with a vampire...AND I HATE HIM!

title to;

Footprints of a vampire

For those of you who are wondering why I changed the title to that, it is because the original title was cliché and lame. I cringe at the thought of it so I changed it to footprints of a vampire.

For those of you who are reading the story and don't understand why I changed the title to Footprints of a vampire specifically and not something else well then the simple answer is I'm not very creative with titles and that was one of the first things that came to mind so I took it! Also if you read the story you'll know what it's about and footprints just seems relevant :)

I have changed the;

Kidnapped by a vampire on a school trip. WTF VAMPIRES DON’T EXIST, RIGHT?

title to simply just;

Alex Val

It makes sense to have that as a title because it's all about Alex and my mind is dead right now so I can't come up with anything else. Also I don't see it breaking any title rules so meh it's that or no story :P

Anyway I'm gnna be updating more since I have no homework this weekend :D wahoo!

:)

Byee, x
June 21st, 2008 at 05:49pm