Tis for Grace. Because she sucks.

Hmmm. Okay well I would like to start off saying that Grace sucks.
She makes me wait around the computer waiting for an update and then she says that she won't udate until I do something on here.
Unfortunately, I love grace. Let us take a moment to take a look at these quotes that explain our relationship.

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings"

"A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling. "
-Arthur Brisbane

"Friends are the family we choose for ourselves"
-Edna Buchanan

^^^^Damn straight, cuz the ones that were chosen for us aren't special enough.

"Friendships are what our dreams are made of. We hold onto each other with its binding love. We stand close to each other, hand in hand, showing each other we understand. Some friends may come and go, but you are the truest friend I know"

^^^^ It's cheeseyness was soo great I just had to put it.

Now this one has almost nothing to do with our friendship, but it was so true, I just had to put it.

"Men are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped"
_______________________________________________________________________

Well now that the "moment" is over.... I don't really have much to talk about.
Okay, well I'll talk about some things that confuse me.

So, i just got an e-mail. And this guy was asking me for my e-mail. By e-mailing me.
Now is it just me or did America's IQ drop 50 points?

My little sister just came up to me and asked me what the meaning of life was.
What happened to little kids. She's 4 {I think}. When I was little the most important questions in my head were:
When's the ice cream man coming?
Where's the bathroom?
Why won't anyone tell me where the bathroom is?! <<Haha true story. when I was little people always ignored me at the wrong times. I went next door and asked the neighbor if I could pee in his toileto.
And why do toaster strudels (Is that even how you spell that?) catch on fire so easily?
But I guess I wasn't the most intellegent child.

Well off the topic of things that confuse me. And on to me just rambling.

And I recently saw a book on How To Be Naturally Funny. Well if your reading it, then I'm guessing it's not so natural.

Some dude posted a forum, or something on Funny things about women.
I didn't laugh.

I read this on the internet:
Most the jokes in books are overused, make no sense, or are otherwise lame.
I wish someone had told me that sooner.

This made me laugh.
1.What a woman really means.
Can't we be friends ---There is no way I'm going to let any part of your body
touch any part of mine, ever again.
(Yikes someone didn't have fun last night.)
I just need some space........... wihout you in it.
Come here. -----My puppy does this too.
Wer're moving too quickly ------I'm not pursuing this relationship until I am positive I can't do any better than you.

2.Eggs. Vicky said eggs and it made me laugh.

3. How protective my little brother is over his "action figures".
Last time I checked Ken and Barbie weren't action figures. Lmao.

4. How turtles actually are faster than me.

5. How easily I'm distracted I am by this journal stuff.

Well I was really only gonna write about how grace sucked, but I guess I got sidetracked. Because that happens soo easily. And I'm really bored because like no one is on AIM.

So I doubt anyone is gonna read this besides Grace, but oh well.

There Grace now I can't be one of your reasons.
June 21st, 2008 at 08:44pm