Morning comes too quickly.

Dear fellow Mibbians,

Have you guys ever not been able to write? I don't mean at just a certain point, I mean have you ever gone through a long period of time where you absolutely could not write anything no matter how hard you tried? Ya know, ..ever lost your nitch?

Well, that's what I'm going through now (I posted another journal entry about it a while ago). It's terrible, I want to write so dang badly, but I can't do it. Not only do I not have any ideas, but my writing itself is just terribe.
I find it one hundred percent completely pathetic. The fact that I can't do what I love anymore and the fact that I rely on other people for ideas and suggestions.. I mean, I can't even come up with something to write about on my own so I have to ask my best friend to come up with something for me.

My Creative Writing teacher always said, "You will never be a good writer if you never read,". So what did I do? I went to the library and got a ton of books. Of course I didn't read all of them, but I read a few.. two to be exact. And still, nothing. I guess I'm just not meant to do this or something.

I don't know, maybe I've just gotten more picky with what I want to write about.
June 22nd, 2008 at 05:34am