convulsion: violent agitation or disturbance

so, I'm having some problems right now with overall friends and life. But it was easier to get through because I have Erik, my boyfriend. Seriously, he's helped me without even realizing it. The day he leaves for vacation (oddly enough) hell breaks loose.

this is my 'friend' Laura talking on my friend Karen's Instant Messenger. P.S she has gone out with Erik. I was not her friend when we started going out. Even so, I still asked her if she still had feelings for Erik, plus she broke up with HIM.

"Karen": Since Laura is in a horrible pissy mood, i think i'll take out my anger on you. thanks
kwishta: okayy
"Karen": Well lets see.
1. have you no consideration of girl code?
kwishta: okay.
"Karen": Ha did you even know that i pretty much liked erik for like ever?
kwishta: Sorry.
"Karen": Right.
"Karen": For what?
kwishta: for hurting you.
"Karen": Sure you are.
"Karen": You are so selfish.
kwishta: thank you.
"Karen": you break karens heart and then just date another person.
"Karen": how fucking mean can you be?
"Karen": and then you make her so upset and you dont even give a damn!?!?
"Karen": thats really low krista
kwishta: k
"Karen": Do you even care krista?
"Karen": Do you even care how much you've hurt Karen.
"Karen": No of course no.
"Karen": *not
kwishta: okay.
"Karen": WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!!!!!
kwishta: well if I say I do you'll just deny it.
kwishta: why fight with you?
"Karen": THATS ALL YOU AHVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF, k?
"Karen": Because your a bitch.
"Karen": a selfish low bitch that never deserved to even look at karen. let alone erik.
kwishta: okay then hate me.
"Karen": That i will
kwishta: Tell karen to hate me too.
"Karen": goodbye krista.
kwishta: nice chatting with you.
"Karen": Fuck you.
---
I didn't want to show any emotion in my phrases last night, so ignore my dead attitude in it. Plus it was late, and I really wasn't in the mood to fight with Laura, since she always has to be right...

Switching gears a bit, Karen SHOULD hate me, and probably DOES but she's too fucking...for lack of a better word (or maybe it's the right word), STUPID to come out and say it.

I've had enough of this crap. I'm done with her. I'm done with Laura. I don't ever want to speak to either of them again. They can go fuck each other (litterally, seeing Laura's a slut and Karen's gaga over Laura) and just leave me alone. There's nothing I can do about this.

...Right??

So, am I really a bad person? Tell me. Seriously I want to know.
June 23rd, 2008 at 02:52pm