I'm Bored But I Kicked Dragon Butt

Hi peoples. I'm bored. -.- But some tiring and exciting things happened today. On Runescape, I did the Dragon Slayer quest and kicked the Lvl 83 Dragon's butt. LOL While I was fighting the dragon, I had to eat lobsters and swordfishes in order to stay alive. LOL I was sooo anxious when fighting it. After the battle, I was in such a jumpy and screamy mood. LOL It was kinda fun. So right now, I'm on Neopets and my email being bored. -_- Blah! I need to see my friends over the summer really badly! Quzilla sucks now. No offense Quzilla, but you really do. Runescape, you need to get the graphics quickly. Really tired of waiting. I just had a banana slurpee from 711 though. Yummmmm! I wonder who I should call, Devin? Matthew R? Matthew T? What about the girls? Kristine....no, she's probably busy because it's her birthday. Karina! No! I have a feeling she's mad at me, but I didn't do anything. Let's go on Youtube for a second and listen to Play My Music. I just uploaded a picture on Youtube, it was a picture of me when I was like, 6. LOL I looked different. Mainly the hair, and skin color. I used to be almost pale, now I'm like, tan.
IDK what to write now, so bye!
June 24th, 2008 at 01:01am