Frustration

It's been awhile since I broke up with my girlfriend. My heart is almost fully healed, and she still talks to me occasionally.

It's weird, how I feel like I got over her yet when she talks to me so bluntly about her new relationships I get envious, upset, or even worried. I gave up on the idea of trying to get her back, because as they say, time repeats itself, and when that time comes, I'll be going through the same damn depression phase like I did before back in February.

Lately... I seem to feel more alone than I ever was last summer. My life feels empty, I won't be able to see my friends this summer either, since I'll be heading to the states. Sure I'll be in the states, but.. It's going to be one boring day after another...

God, can't someone get me out of my boring routine? I'm already lonely as it is...
... I guess I'll be alright, there's plenty more fish in the sea... -Chuckles- And routine will sometimes just change every once in awhile...
A journey to true happiness, that's what I think of life as, so I've yet to find that happiness. I'll just try harder.

On the other hand, Anime Expo 2008 is coming up soon. Three day passes to the expo, and my cousin is coming with me. He's still trying to figure out if he'll cosplay as Matt or L from Death Note. So not everything in life is bad.

I'll end my entry here. Laterz.
- Asami
June 24th, 2008 at 04:25am