Just to Let You Know...

...I have like 4 diffrent story ideas because they just randomly come to me before I go to sleep, but I'm just making sure I know how to finish them and make them unique before I post them. The first few chapters, I'd say from about chapters 1-3 atleast, should be out on the same day before the weekend. Please read because I really put a lot of thought into them. The first story is called "Stuck on the end of the World". I really hope you read and enjoy reading this story because it's the one I've been working on the longest and probably my most creative story.

The next 2 stories involve McFly. Seriously a true McFly fan/ aspiring author couldn't have not at least thought about writing a McFly story. It's more of a dramatic story it's honestly not what I'm really into, but it's what I'm good at. I'll try to start that one next week. The second one involving McFly is also dramatic but nowhere near as dramatic as the first. They were originally supposed to be the same story, but I ended up creating entire plotlines for two diffrent characters so I decided it was only fair that I create two stories.

I haven't worked out the ending to the fourth story yet so I'm not even sure I'll complete it.

-xoxo Tia

P.S. I have actually created a third and nearly completed McFly story but I decided that that may be to many stories that include the hilarious yet verysexy band so I'm going to try and write diffrent characters to replace them(as if anyone could) but I might just cave and leave the story as is.
June 24th, 2008 at 04:34am