Movie Ideas...

Alright, so my friends and I have been saying that we will make a movie for...idk how long!

But the thing is...all my ideas are crud.
I have written severl scenes, none of which go together, but end them before they have a chance to start do to the fact that I am not able to think it all out.
So, my quiestion for the people of mibba is....

would you help?

If you DO help, we will give credit where credit is due! (if we are to use your idea!)
Mind you,
We are a bunch of teens.
This doesn't mean we suck! It just means we have a VERY low budget!

Me personally, I grew up around theatres, etc.

My dad was a stagehand for The Wonder Years and a movie called Rescue Me.
So, I grew up around this stuff.
(he got offered a really big job, but then I came along...so, he didn't take it...instead, he became a fireman. Due to an injury he is going back into the business! I am so excited for him! The Phantom of the Opera asked him to go on tour with them and...I am getting off subject lol)

but we love this stuff, and if you love it and aren't able to do it yourself at this moment but have the ideas or think it would be cool for one of your stories to be a 'movie' (I don't want it to end up on youtube...but if it does, it will be in segments. We want this to be a desent film)
then WE want to know about it!

Yours,
Reese!
June 24th, 2008 at 09:25am