ToSS story changes. Read if you would like, but you don't have to.

I've noticed that in my ToSS stories on Quizilla...a few of the ideas that I used are kinda... Eeeeeehhhhhhh.............
...y'know? 8D;;
I mean, they're very Mary-Sue, very stalling, and very pointless.

I've decided to cut some of them, so readers from Quizilla may notice that my Sylvarant Chronicles Story is a few chapters shorter. Don't worry; I only cut parts which were pointless and didn't help the story at all. I'll make up for it by adding more detail and better descriptions both for the Sylvarant Chronicles, and I will also greatly improve the Tower of Salvation chapters in the mean time.
Don't worry, even though it will take some time, the wait will be more than worth it. I promise.

If anyone has an idea for my story that they would like to see, or something that they would like to offer a suggestion for, or any Constructive and Non-Flaming, Non-whining critiques, I'd be happy to read them.
Please let me know!

*******I mean know offense by those specifications, honestly, but once on Quizilla when I asked for critique all I got were complaints from one person on how she didn't like my story because I was so much further ahead in my Symphonia story than she was in hers. She also claimed I stole ideas, which really hurt.
Again, no offense! I just want to be specific!
June 24th, 2008 at 06:36pm