To My Readers

Alright so here is where I am going to give you all a bit of what's going on, I suppose...
As most of you are well aware I have several on going stories that I am working on updating alot just for you.

I'm sorry if I've been bugging everyone for comments too, but they honestly make writing a story more worth it, and I like feeling like someone likes what I do, besides my family...

I have Just started 2 new stories in the past 48 hours. One is a Sisky story Let's Be More Than, More Than This, and a Brendon story Bullet Proof Loneliness which is from my quizilla account. My Brendon story is finished on word and will be done soon I believe... and the Sisky story is no where near completion. Also my William story Odd Couple has only 7 chapters left only 1 of which I am half way through writing. I think I will wait untill I have them all typed up before I update again.

Nothing Special, my Ryan story, is doing wonderful I think, and is also no where near being finished. You Were Young,my Trace story, I have the ending but not how it gets to that point so it will be a little while for that next update and even longer before its over.

Also I have waiting to go up a story called What Lingers Beyond That First Step, its a vampire story... a FBR one actually which means there will be Dandies (yey XD) but I'm waiting to put that up. Also though I'm finding that maybe my other vampire stories, my Frank and Original one, don't seem to be doing so good. Maybe(hopefully) Its more so a case of I have to update them more etc etc but if you've read them and you find something lacking from them please do tell me, I was a nervous reck when I first started I Could Get Used To This, for there seems to be certain standards people have with vampire stories... and of course nothing has really changed regarding my nerves when it came to writing Destination: Where I Belong... so please don't hesitate to tell me what you think on them.

Following the completion of another story I have a few more stories I could post up, they aren't typed or anything but I do enjoy where they're all going and what I have planned, and whom they regard. I'm planning and Alex Gaskarth, another Ryan Ross, a Maurder's story ( i think I spelt that right =/) and another story that I haven't developed who the person is just yet.

Also one shots, I have moved my one shots from quizilla to here, and I have to admit that the real writing I do now, started with one shots, so I believe I'll always love writing them. I know for sure I'm going to get back to writing one shots for celebrities birthdays (its fun I can write about boys I don't normally write about) and I love writing them for my friends... so if you want, I could write you one. All you have to do is leave a story comment on my One Shots.

And again before I end this, comments really make me smile so please comment more often and I'll try (starting now) to bug people for them less... unless of course that results in the opposite of what I want, then I'll bring Thore's mighty hammer down on you all, and be a total bitch bout feedback... and I doubt any of us want that.

Megz
♥
June 24th, 2008 at 07:21pm