confuse: to make unclear or indistinct

[thank you noelle for a word (: ]

Dear [let's call her 'friend' shall we?],

I've noticed your strong dislike to me lately (listening to you verbalize it, expressing it through petty 'away messages' on instant messenger [my favorite being this one now; "I hate you. your a bitch. goodbye."] or gossiping to my closest friends about it) and I feel it's pointless and just another way you decide to draw attention to yourself.

Your plea is that I've hurt my bestfriend/former girlfriend. Yes, I did. I broke up with her.
1. I don't have to apologize to YOU for it.
2. Sorry if I fell out of love with her.
3. I apologized to her, and we are friends now. So, why is it your business?

Oh, because of this next part!
You state that seeing I am going out with your ex-boyfriend now, that violates "girl code". Also, I went into a new relationship too fast. Terribly sorry I didn't make up to your rules. You say you've 'liked' him forever, and I just went and practically 'stole' him away from you.

You two broke up. As he said, it was a mutual agreement. What you used to say is that you broke up with him. I'm sorry things didn't work out for you, but he's moved on and had asked me out.

Now here's a question for you; how could you be 'in love' with my best friend, decide to kiss my ex-girlfriend a bunch of times without even considering her feelings (strong ones for her, I'd imagine), accuse me of stealing away your ex who you've 'liked forever', and still manage to call me a bitch, and a whore, and a heartless fuck who doesn't deserve to live?

Regards,
Krista
June 24th, 2008 at 08:16pm