So basically, I'm going to start putting all my blogs from myspace on here.

So if this doesn't make sense, that's why. It will start making sense after a while.. I hope.

So today, I went to go take care of my ticket for that car wreck.

I really didn't want to get out of the house, but I really needed to get that taken care of. So we went up there, and I thought I could just pay it, but it turns out that if you're a minor, you have to go before a judge... gay... So I had to call my dad, because you had to have a legal guardian. When he got there, I found out that he had just hit a motorcycle. How ironic is that? He keeps giving me shit about my accident, and then he runs into a motorcycle. I had to try really hard not to laugh.

So we do the whole court thingy, and when it's my turn, my dad basically did all the talking, so now I have to go take a driving class, but I didn't have to pay the ticket. Fun. So after that,. we went to go see our insurance agent since dad had to take care of the motorcycle thingy, and it turns out that the motorcycle guy has the same insurance guy. Funny how things just keep working out like that...

So anyway, other than that, my day was pretty mellow. Slept in until 12, and slightly cleaned and stuff.

I think I'm going to go eat sushi tomorrow. Yayness! Haha, and then obviously go up to the 806.

So the job thingy is cool... haha, bunch of interesting characters up there. And it involves alot of popcorn... Like seriously, it's this continuous non-stop thing of popping popcorn.

So basically, I need to clean my room, and then I'll probably get back to writing shit like stories and poetry... wooo.

Yeah, that's it for now. Just thought I'd post something random, because I can...

Laters.
-Heartbreaker.
June 25th, 2008 at 04:08am