Election Day II

I just love doing this.

Where was I? Oh yeah!
RECAP:
I was p i s s e d not because I was jealous, I was just really p i s s e d!

I mean she looked like a s l u t out there, I do not care about her reputation she's just so UGGH!

Every morning she'll be hanging out near the lounge where all the boys hang out, then when they're there she's being all cute and denying and WHAT THE HECK!

I also hate the part where she ended up as the president in the student council! And what I hate is that, at that time I didn't realize this but she's an awful leader! She knows paper work is responsible but that's all she knows! She doesn't have any creative idea in her and it makes me tick, and NOW as in NOW!!! She won AGAIN as the treasurer! D a m n her! Gosh! Can't people just see what's the real her? She's moody, a s u c k up, and a big-headed girl, she thinks she's all that. But just so you know, and you might get the wrong idea, I hate her a lot, but then it'd be heart-breaking to see her reputation shun down... well... just as long as she will not win as the officer then I'm still complaining. I still want to tell you, all of you about her life but I unfortunately have no time. Gosh! This is fun! I do hope people are reading this... But if you don't oh well it's better that this won't spread that much, and it might accidentally reach her ear, but oh well if that'll happen, then Oh well.
June 25th, 2008 at 12:31pm