2008.06.25

Yay! I got my car back! ^_^ <333

And now the window works! Hoorah!

So, in summer gym there is this guy who looks like a guy I knew in 7th & 8th grades. The problem is that I had a major crush on said guy. But once I moved, he never talked to me again. =[ So, I kind of regard him as a real prick and pretty much hate his guts. And I've been kind of being prejudice against this guy in my class because he looks like Austin. I don't ever say hi to him or sometimes even acknowledge him and I've started to feel bad about it. So I told him I was going to be nicer to him and I was sorry for being rude because he looks and acts like a guy I used to know who was a dickhead. And as soon as I told him that, Josh chimes in with, "Yeah you look like a guy she used to like."

-_-

Goddammit Josh.

So now he looks at me weird. And now he's the one who doesn't even acknowledge me. Not that he ever really did, but at least he used to look at me. Now, it's like if he looks at me, he's going to get busted for something and when he does look at me, he gives me this weird pity smile.

>=[

I don't know why this is bothering me so much... but it really and truly is.

*sigh*

He has to know I don't like him though becaus he sees me and Josh holding hands and what not. He knows we're dating, so why is he acting like that?! AAARRRGGGGHHH!!!

<3 steph
June 26th, 2008 at 12:59am