Banana Pancakes and Multi-Colored Slushies

Today is my first day on Mibba (yay, yahoo, stupendous, wowzers, gee wiz, (or as the lil' british boys' say "wizard!").
My friend Alex showed me this site. I'm glad too 'cause I'm like terrible at finding good writers "workshop" (if you will) sites... this one seems groovy. so um, yeah.
Well anyways, I've been having bf issues lately, that are like now solved, pretty much. I think I over think like...everything. I pray im not the only one like this but...
I constantly search for perfection. Like I can get turned off so easily by what guys do. I guess I really just want the right guy. And I know I have him, he's incredible...BUT I'M STILLA FLIRT. and I think that's a-okay ;). lol
Ummm, btw. ignore the title, it has nothing to do with the entry, I just thought it sounded cool. 'cause I was just sittin' around, chillin' and I'm like, "wow, if i want ppl to read my shit, i should make crazy titles for my entries like bands do with songs!" and so i did. and for those of you who read this because the title was interesting and in the fields of "weird", then all I have to say to you is...
"HA, LOSER!" *holds fingers in shape of L on forehead* <--- im bringing old school back.
anyways. i appreciate all the comments i've gotten so far for being a total newb. I really do thank you guys for making me feel welcome. but im sure they do that for everyone... but i still feel loved!
June 26th, 2008 at 03:09am