Feeling empty, I have no life at all!!

Ok, even though you think, oh I'm heart broken or pretty much having stupid thoughts of killing myself, I have changed, I gave up on it. Now I won't hurt myself or even think of doing anything to even, EVEN hurt myself. I, Victor got runned over by two cars, well one was a truck. So this is how it went.

I woke up and thought it be a great day to not be emo, but stay vampire, my mom went into my room and she threw two envelopes at me and she said "Victor, you go put mail in post office! I take your sis to go swimming!!!" she was in a hurry and my sister was VERY cranky and I got dressed (I was dressed all black, wearing my friend's shoes that he let me have, brushed my teeth and hair) and took off, so I was at the liquor store trying to cross the street, and suddenly out of nowhere I saw what I think was a blue BMW coming at me I can't even tell from cars ok T-T...so it came at me at full speed and it ranned me over, I was spinning and did a faceplant (talk about pain...=.=')....and then after that I heard a big honk and I saw a freaking Garbage truck going at me, I felt a bit numb and it didn't even stop, but I think it did, and it stopped and it hit me and I just went flying back and another freaking faceplant....I tried putting my hand over my face so I could do like this awsome flip but my hand wasn't close to my face, so I have like a bit of blood on my face, but I'm alright...now I don't want anyone to freaking worry ok. I got up and the two guys who were driving the thing got out of the truck and they put me in the truck and drove off, I was completely close to passing out, but I told them I was fine, without a word they stopped by the bank that was close to the post office dropped me off. I turned and waved at them, they drove off like I didn't even exist...kinda sad.....

So I crossed the street (this time I looked both ways....-_-') and crossed....then I put the letters in the mail box....and went back home.....not gonna tell you the whole detail....wait.....................I just did...XD ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry I'm a bit slow right now.........XD but I'm alright peoplez!!! But the skin should recover by tomorrow!!!! ^_^ I better not hear "Are you alright??" cause I just explained already!! i'm alright, just a bit of ripped skin is nothing to cry about XD lol. So yeah...feel free to leave comments!!!
June 26th, 2008 at 08:06am