Drama Part One

So I heard about a contest to win VIP tickets, I text my sister to ask her a question I wasn't totally sure about, because I wanted to win this contest. She then calls me immature and ridiculous and how there is no way I am really going to go to warped tour. I say that I am going to. She calls my mother and tells her a bunch of shit, making it sound as if I was going on and on about this tour.

My mother comes down to my room and starts yelling about how I have pissed off everyone and there will be other Warped Tours, she fails to see that this is the one I want to go to. She says it's all I talk about, no, it's not, and for one thing, I never really talk to them anyways. Then she continued to say how I talk only about bands; well excuse me for music being a passion of mine. It's not my fault what I want to do in this world has to do with music.

She also thinks I am too immature for a fifteen year old, which really, I'm not, I'm a normal one. My sister, yeah, when she was fifteen had about four friends and threw herself into academics. My brother, he was off getting high and drunk. Me, I listen to music, write, talk to friends, take pictures. Can somebody please tell me how that is immature?

I am basically crying now and my mom saw that and I bet she was happy. I am sorry for ranting and if you read this wow, all the power to you.
June 26th, 2008 at 08:11am