As I pace in the pews of a church corridor

Oh my god!
Today(thursday june 26th) I am at home, I got home this morning from two days of a festival.
I am going back tomorrow though.

On Tuesday I saw The Kooks, Avenged Sevenfold, The Wombats a three songs by Da Tings Tings, and not to forget, the highlight of the evening, one pf the awesomest comcerts I have ever seen in my life; Panic at The Disco! So awesome! Jen and I were taking off and 'moshing' all alone just the two of us, the girls behind us got scared of us, it was aweome!

And that was just Tuesday, wedensday was almost as awesome!
I mean Bad Fucking Religion!
Enough said, apart from the slightly creepy yet nice guy who had his arms around us and protected us from the big gmoshing guys... And more than once his hand was placed directly on yours truely's female forms(read boob).
He was nice though, and I was so fucking pumped it didn't matter.

ANd we met this gorgeous guy named Hans(bogus name or what). He was so hot, and according to Tor he was gay 'cause he did his ex, but according to Hans he's straight!
Dilemma!

We danced all night, and we met this totally hot guy who was wasted off his ass, who was bragging about being able to 'speak french' he could ay one sentence, and j'taime! I was like "say something in french, and he just leans in and like 'j'taime' I laughed so hard it was
awesome! And we met some guys with a guitar and sag Oasis' wonderwall, 'cause that was the only song he knew how to play! xD

And Oh my gid, we got kicked out of our tent, so we had to fucking sleep outside! It was freezing!
We jsut crashed in some camping chairs that we found outside a tent, and the guys who owned them came by at around 7 a.m. and was like "well, hello... You having fun?" and we were like "of Course, hope you don't mind we crashed here?" It was all cool though!

In the course of two days I saw seven penises and four couples have sex.
It was all good though!
And I had the time of my life!

I can't fucking wait for Tomorrow!
The Used is going to be the highlight of my teenage life!
June 26th, 2008 at 06:44pm